We take the environment seriously in everything that we do
In all our core business operations, our aim is to ensure we act ethically and responsibly by adopting best practice within our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy and this is embedded into all our practices to the benefit of all our stakeholders.
We consider these stakeholders to be our employees, shareholders, customers, suppliers and the communities within which we operate.
We are committed to the following core values:
- To address the needs and aspirations of our employees, whilst considering their health, safety and promoting a good work/life balance
- To minimise the environmental impact of our operations and enhance the sustainability of our products
- To adopt a good relations strategy with our customers and strive to achieve agreed standards of safety and quality
- To ensure we are honest and fair in all our dealings with our suppliers and aim to procure all our goods and services in an ethical manner
- To support our communities by being sensitive to their needs, responsible in our operations and through the adoption of charitable causes
If you require further information please contact: email@example.com
We consider the impact upon the environment throughout all of our processes, from the initial design of the product, through its manufacture and delivery,
right up to disposal when it has reached the end of its useful life. We calculate and hold data on all our products, detailing use of recycled content and
recyclability. This information is compliant with the SKA rating criteria.
For further information, including environmental data for specific products, please contact us