Deski is a mobile workbay designed with the modern-day worker in mind. The need and desire for complete flexibility in the workplace, accelerated by recent events, is a prominent driver for those curating spaces nowadays, with Deski fitting seamlessly with their requirements.
Deski was created as a piece of workspace furniture which is flexible in both its mobility and its usage. It is mounted as standard on swivel brake castors, enabling easy movement around the workspace, however, the numerous additions to the core structure are what differentiate it from comparable products in the industry.
Optional wireless charging facilities are available, increasing the time an employee can be away from the desk. A fixed and robust arm is fully integrated into the model, and unlike many similar products, is large enough to support a standard sized tablet. To engage with the tablet arm, the user simply has to rotate in their position, increasing comfort and practicality.
Whilst seemingly innocuous, the addition of a fixed arm is what really establishes Deski as a flexible piece of workspace furniture. This allows it to be at home in any workspace, whether that be for impromptu meetings, or for conducting private individual tasks away from the desk in a more comfortable environment.
Design by Richard Jones Design
- A mobile workbay which functions as a conventional armchair and mini workstation for carrying out individual and collaborative tasks
- Available with low or high back surround
- Integrated robust writing tablet available in black or white MFC
- Simply rotate your seating position to engage with the tablet arm
- Writing tablet supports a standard sized laptop
- Tablet arm made from MDF sprayed Graphite Grey
- Tablet available with 80mm gromit hole with optional wireless charging facility
- Fitted with swivel brake casters
- Dual upholstery available
- Available in a wide range of fabrics and vinyls