The Hive range is a modular furniture collection which facilitates a multitude of ways to work via the creation of configurable and connected spaces. An innovative modular system designed to enable spaces to flex and adapt using easy to assemble modules to configure different shapes, making every space unique to the needs of the environment. Available with integrated technology including power modules and WiFi.
Design by Roger Webb Associates
- Hive is based around 4 modular components: backs, benches, screens and work rails. These modules can be curved or straight and are available in a choice of widths; with or without legs
- Power modules and data points can be integrated into a number of accessible positions
- Fixed or freestanding TV’s and displays can be accommodated in a variety of configurations
- Integral work surfaces and tables optional. Work surfaces are available in black, white or oak
- Available in a wide range of fabrics, vinyls and leathers (restrictions apply)
- White or natura work rails and leg finishes