The Platforms range is a collection of simple and flexible 2-tier auditorium seating modules which can be configured in a multitude of ways to create environments for education and presenting. A range of configurations work to create your ideal learning space. Modules feature under-seat storage and upholstered seat pads as standard for convenience and comfort. Extra options include integrated power for connectivity, lockable casters for mobility and floor coverings for protection. Easy, tool-free assembly lends itself to the simplicity of the product. Platforms is available in three modules; 1350mm and 1540mm wide straights as well as a 1155mm wide corner unit. All modules are constructed from durable 16mm natural birch veneer plywood.
Design by Roger Webb Associates
- 3 straight or corner modules available, constructed from 16mm birch veneer plywood
- Supplied partly assembled with completely tool-free assembly, modules are reconfigured easily
- In-built under seat storage, seat pads are available in a variety of fabrics, vinyls and leathers
- Options include casters and power units
- Neutral grey Interface carpet or Bolon vinyl floor covering available to resist marking & improve grip