WorkWell is an innovative concept, designed for the modern workplace, to support workers and allow them to work to the absolute best of their ability, in any working environment. The wellbeing of the individual, both physical and mental, is a driving force in office design now more so than ever, with the WorkWell concept of commercial furniture embracing this entirely as a strong innovation focus.
The WorkWell task chair is a collaboration between engineers, designers and environmentalists which has resulted in a comfortable ergonomic task chair offering incredible value for money. With a light environmental impact and sustainability at the core of its design it is simple to use, refurbish and eventually recycle at the end of its life. Intuitive adjustments encourage the wellbeing benefits of dynamic, free-flowing movement. The WorkWell chair is for working, well.
Design by Hilary Birkbeck
- A synchronized automatic mechanism, enabling extremely fluid movement to suit the users weight and sitting style
- Balanced synchronised movement
- Self-adjusting 2 lever mechanism with 5 locking positions
- Tilt lock with anti-shock function
- 4D adjustable PU armrests (OWT20) / 1D adjustable PU armrests (OWT17)
- Breathable mesh back (available in black / grey)
- Gas lift control
- Lumbar support
- 600mm seat slide
- Black nylon raised base with 60mm black casters
- Manufactured in the UK