The Tryst booths range is a versatile collection of high and low back seating booths offering different levels of visual and acoustic privacy. Developed for use within an agile environment, users can collaborate in Tryst booths and focus in Tryst canopies whilst taking advantage of the integrated technology and power available in all products.
As part of our ongoing commitment to creating inclusive products for the modern workplace, our Tryst booths are now available with additional configurations designed specifically to allow access to wheelchair users.
Design by Roger Webb Associates
- Upholstered hardwood subframe and steel underframe
- Sprung foam seats
- Optional integrated power modules and USB charging points
- Optional TV bracket
- Work surfaces in a variety of finishes, including reverse chamfered edges on table tops
- Table legs available in wood and metal options
- Available in a variety of fabrics (restrictions apply)
- Accessible variations available with both left and right sided options
- Accessible variations only available with metal outer legs