Malia is a statement chair with sustainable manufacturing at its core. Made from a unique technical knit derived from post-consumer marine waste, Malia epitomises high design and high conscience.
Carefully considered, the outer shell is manufactured from SEAQUAL® yarn, derived from post-consumer marine waste and knitted using state-of-the-art, zero-waste manufacturing.
Malia incorporates a tubular steel frame to provide its structure, and the innovative technical knit is designed to provide unparalleled support and comfort, as well as a unique minimalist aesthetic.
Malia’s soft lines and inviting knitted shell blur the lines between home, hospitality, and the workplace.
Available in four-legged base and swivel base options, as well as an array of specially curated sustainable seat fabrics to further elevate Malia’s environmental stance.
- Base options; Black 4-star swivel base, black 4-legged wire base.
- Back available in 5 technical knit colours from the SEAQUAL® range; Black, Slate, Indigo, Driftwood, Seaweed.
- Connection recommends specifying the seat from the below sustainable fabric options:
- Camira: Quest, Oceanic
- Vescom: Wilson, Avon, Norfolk and Harding
- Kvadrat: Reflect, Broken Twill weave
- A wide choice of additional seat fabrics are also available.
- Not available in leather.