Peacework is designed for users who require a tranquil space to help them escape a hectic office environment. The seating booth with integrated worksurface, has been developed with the diverse needs of employees in mind and with recognition of our responsibility to achieve a better environmental balance using the sustainable application of materials.
Made from lightweight PET/Felt materials derived from post-consumer waste sources, Peacework’s surround buffers external noise and controls reverberation, concealing the user to create a calm distraction-free zone. Coupled with the birch plywood frame Peacework’s architecturally sympathetic form provides a stylish and purposeful space.
- PET felt surround derived from post-consumer waste sources
- 100% recyclable & reusable PET felt surround
- Lightweight, double-sided, pinable PET felt surround
- Sound absorption & reverberation qualities
- Sprung individual seat unit with internal steel & ply support structure and moulded polyurethane foam
- Booths with integrated table, available in white, grey, black & wood laminate tops
- Console with integrated writing tablet on a moveable ambidextrous steel base. Available in white, grey, black & wood laminate tops
- Oak veneered plywood base
- Solid oak feet on a black metal collar
- Black aluminium trim
- PET Felt surround available in grey only